NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The trading panel devoted their attention CNBC's "Fast Money" show on Wednesday to details of Facebook's $5 billion IPO filing.
According to the S-1 filing, Facebook, which will have "FB" as its stock symbol, will start trading sometime in the second quarter at a still undisclosed exchange. Morgan Stanley is the lead underwriter of the offering.
Facebook disclosed in the filing that it had $3.8 billion in revenue, $668 million in net income and 845 million monthly active users worldwide in 2011.
Karen Finerman was amazed at Facebook's revenue growth, which grew 88% from 2010 to 2011. "We will see multiples that we haven't seen since the Internet craze," she said.Pete Najarian said everyone will want a piece of the stock, regardless of the price. He said he was having problems translating Facebook's $85 billion valuation into ad sales, app sales and revenue. For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV