3) Mattress Companies Remain a Top Analyst PickThe mattress industry remains the favorite subsector of KeyBanc stock analysts who see pent-up demand following the recession, a shift toward specialty and premium products and an aging population seeking better mattresses. The analysts say that mattress companies will likely experience strong sales momentum this year, thanks to new product launches and increased advertising. They're reiterating their buy recommendation and raising their price target for Mattress Firm ( MFRM) to $36 from $32; reaffirming their buy view and lifting their price target for Tempur-Pedic (TPX - Get Report) to $83 from $73; and reiterating their buy opinion and increasing their price target for Select Comfort (SCSS - Get Report) to $30 from $28.
5 Stock Strategies From Wall Street: Feb. 1
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.