KB Home (NYSE: KBH), one of the nation’s premier homebuilders, today announced that it has commenced a public offering for $250 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes.
KB Home intends to apply all or a portion of the net proceeds from the senior notes offering toward the payment of the purchase price of notes validly tendered and accepted for purchase in its previously announced cash tender offers for up to $250 million in aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 5¾% Senior Notes due 2014 and of its 5⅞% Senior Notes due 2015 and 6¼% Senior Notes due 2015 (the “2014/2015 Notes”). After such payment for the 2014/2015 Notes, KB Home intends to use any remaining net proceeds from the sale of the senior notes for general corporate purposes.
Citigroup, Credit Suisse, BofA Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the senior notes offering. A shelf registration statement covering the issuance of the senior notes has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is effective. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus describing the offering may be obtained by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov or by contacting Citigroup at the following address: Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, 8th Floor, Brooklyn, New York 11220 or by telephone at 1-877-858-5407 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any senior notes nor shall there be any sale of senior notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The senior notes offering is being made only by means of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV