Free to download from the Android Market, the new app brings Mint.com’s award-winning service into the hands of Android tablet users, and transforms their transactions into easy-to-read graphs. The result: A clear picture of their overall spending by category or by date range and a better understanding where their money is going.
“In the next few months, Android tablets are expected to hold more than 40 percent of the market share,” said Aaron Forth, general manager of Intuit Inc.’s (Nasdaq:INTU) Personal Finance Group. “As tablet use rises, more mobile-savvy people will look for ways to manage their lives across multiple devices, so we developed our Android tablet app to bring simple money management tools to their fingertips.”
With this launch, Mint.com’s mobile portfolio now includes apps for both smartphones and tablets on iOS and Android platforms, providing on-the-go access to its nearly 8 million Web and mobile users.How the App Delivers The new app for Android tablets offers popular Mint.com features, letting users:
- Organize all accounts: One tap gives users a complete overview of their finances; helps them review account balances and automatically categorizes transactions.
- Obtain financial insight: Detailed graphs drill into spending by category, such as food, clothing and travel, or spending over time; provide customizable date ranges for a personalized view.
- Stay on top of spending: Personalized budgets track spending help users reach financial goals.
- Get personalized updates: Streaming delivery of account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice provides the most up-to-date information and helps people make smart financial decisions.
- Track cash spending: Enter cash transactions while on the go to more accurately capture spending.
- Easily find transactions: The search bar helps users find specific transactions or purchases by merchant, category or tags.
- Review finances anywhere: No Internet? No problem. Storing information from the latest download allows easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV