OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- YRC Inc., a subsidiary of YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: YRCW), today officially unveils the launch of its new brand – YRC Freight. The brand was introduced to employees in late January at a company event. In addition to the new name, a new logo, uniforms, equipment and signage will be rolled out across North America.
"We are proudly debuting our new name, YRC Freight. Moving freight is our heritage, what we do best and the key to our future. Our new name, logo and branding program publicly demonstrate the unification of a new company and culture that aligns perfectly with our strategy moving forward," said Jeff Rogers, president of YRC Freight.
YRC Freight will invest in a new driver uniform program, rebrand road equipment and add new terminal signage. The company will begin the rebranding process immediately and convert equipment as part of regularly scheduled maintenance and refurbishing schedules. The new driver uniforms and building signs will feature bright blue, white and orange colors that will proudly be accompanied by the addition of "Freight" incorporated into the brand name.
The company chose to launch the brand internally at a kick-off meeting with several hundred field and headquarter employees. YRC Freight wanted to prepare the organization first in order to send the message that the company plans to build the brand from the inside out and provide significant momentum going into 2012 and beyond.For the last several months, the company has worked diligently to set a new standard of service, streamline management and refocus its core business. Those efforts are beginning to show positive results. YRC Freight plans to emphasize three top priorities in 2012, including improved service, better safety and excellent customer experience. The talent and skills of its dedicated employees will help the company meet these goals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV