MedCath Corporation To Release First Quarter Results In Quarterly SEC Filing
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MedCath Corporation (Nasdaq: MDTH) announced today that it intends to file its Quarterly Report of Form 10-Q for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2011 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 9, 2012.
In connection with the receipt of stockholder approval of a Plan of Dissolution, MedCath adopted the liquidation basis of accounting in September 2011. MedCath will continue to make required SEC filings, but will no longer issue a separate press release regarding its quarterly results.
MedCath Corporation, headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., is a health care provider focused on high acuity services with the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease being a primary service offering. MedCath owns an interest in and operates one hospital with a total of 47 licensed beds located in California.
SOURCE MedCath Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV