VanceInfo Technologies Inc. To Announce Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results On February 28, 2012
BEIJING, Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. ("VanceInfo" or the "Company") (NYSE: VIT), an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China, today announced that it will release unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, before the U.S. market opens on Tuesday, February 28, 2012.
The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast to discuss the results at 7:30 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 ( 8:30 PM Beijing/ Hong Kong time). Please dial-in five minutes prior to the call to register and receive further instruction.
The details for the live conference call are as below:
- U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: + 1.866.519.4004- International Dial-in Number: +65.6723.9381- Hong Kong Dial-in Number: +852.2475.0994Passcode: 48271068The conference call will be available live via webcast on the Investors section of VanceInfo Technologies website at http://ir.vanceinfo.com. The archive replay will be available on VanceInfo's website shortly after the call. A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available until March 6, 2012: - U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: +1.866.214.5335- International Dial-in Number: +61.2.8235.5000Passcode: 48271068 About VanceInfo VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China. The Company ranked number one among Chinese offshore software development service providers for the North American and European markets as measured by 2010 revenues, according to International Data Corporation (IDC). This marks the fourth consecutive year that VanceInfo has been ranked number one by IDC in this category.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV