Participants must be at least 13 years old to enter. Visit GGP.com/Mall News & Events for a list of participating malls, other entry requirements and official rules. Where Is the Love? is a national sweepstakes sponsored by General Growth Properties, Inc.
GGP is the second largest shopping center owner in the United States. GGP has ownership and management of a 136 regional and super regional shopping mall portfolio in 41 states. The company portfolio totals approximately 140 million square feet of space. A publicly-traded real estate investment trust (REIT), GGP is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GGP.
CONTACT Lesley Cheers312.960.2646 Lesley.email@example.com
SOURCE General Growth Properties
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV