CHICAGO, Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Looking for a little amore this Valentine's Day? If so, General Growth Properties (NYSE: GGP) challenges shoppers to power up their mobile devices to search for the love at a GGP mall. Beginning February 1, customers can enter the Where Is the Love? sweepstakes by finding and scanning love-themed QR codes hidden throughout participating GGP malls.
For two weeks through February 14, hearts, cupids and red lips embedded with QR codes will adorn different areas of the mall. Each day during the promotion, when a shopper locates and scans one of the QR codes, they are instantly entered for a chance to win one of 30 $10 Shop Etc. Mall Gift Cards that will be awarded every day.
The Where Is the Love? sweepstakes grand prize is a seven-day, six-night vacation for two to Kauai, Hawaii. This romantic dream vacation takes the winners to the new Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach to experience the island's natural beauty and carefree ambiance. The trip includes round trip airfare for two, hotel accommodations and airport transfers.
"Smartphones now play such a central part of our everyday lives, so we try to create fun and engaging promotions to keep our guests entertained while shopping at our malls," said Keith Maladra, VP Digital Marketing, GGP. "This likely is the largest mall-based QR code promotion to date and just one example of how we'll continue to use integrated mobile media at GGP."Where Is the Love? gives shoppers multiple chances to be entered into the grand prize sweepstakes. The first scan awards one sweepstakes entry; locating the second scan awards five additional sweepstakes entries; and finding the third scan awards an additional 10 sweepstakes entries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV