- Fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 net sales increase 5.7% and 7.2%, respectively
- Fourth-quarter earnings per share-diluted of $0.62 as reported and $0.70 adjusted
- Full-year 2011 earnings per share-diluted of $2.74 as reported and $2.82 adjusted
- Net sales and earnings per share-diluted for 2012 updated:
- Full year net sales expected to increase 5-7%
- Reported earnings per share-diluted expected to be $2.79 to $2.89
- Adjusted earnings per share-diluted expected to increase 9-11%
- Quarterly dividend declared on Common Stock and increased 10%
Hershey Announces Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2011 Results; Updates Outlook For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.