- This is not a BNE well. BNE wells from all indications have much higher gas drive reservoirs (with some H2S gas) and free flowed initially.
- The Princess/Treaty reservoir area was determined in size by Satellite image and Chem-Tool. Pay-zone depth was determined from actual drilling and mud logging. Porosity and saturation were gauged visually and outside consultants using statistical modeling, with low-side parameters predicted a reservoir size of 6M barrels. This figure could grow depending on the trending of the reservoir.
- The first batches of samples were left in 90 degree sun and the gases, being lighter than the atmosphere, dissipated at an accelerated rate. At 1300' circulation become erratic, so sampling was not optimum, but the mud-logging data supported the initial mud samples.
- There were no asphaltenes (tar) present. (Asphaltene is solid residual and will not produce a sheen on mud or water)
- Successful lime play wells have been produce from porosity as low as 6%.
- Deeper pay-zones may exist and will be investigated.
Treaty Energy Provides Confirmation Of Its Belize Oil Find
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.