WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. Stock Upgraded (WX)
- WX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 15.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- WX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.14 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, WX has a quick ratio of 2.23, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 39.00% is the gross profit margin for WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN)-ADR which we consider to be strong. Regardless of WX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, WX's net profit margin of 19.80% compares favorably to the industry average.
- WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN)-ADR has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, WUXI PHARMATECH (CAYMAN)-ADR increased its bottom line by earning $1.21 versus $0.72 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 14.9% in earnings ($1.03 versus $1.21).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.