- Consolidated profit after tax increased 29% to Rs 5,833 crore (US$ 1.1 billion) for the nine months ended December 31, 2011 (9M-2012) from Rs 4,525 crore (US$ 852 million) for the nine months ended December 31, 2010 (9M-2011).
- Standalone profit after tax increased 23% to Rs 4,563 crore (US$ 859 million) for 9M-2012 from Rs 3,699 crore (US$ 696 million) for 9M-2011.
- Standalone profit after tax increased 20% to Rs 1,728 crore (US$ 325 million) for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 (Q3-2012) from Rs 1,437 crore (US$ 271 million) for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 (Q3-2011).
- Net interest income increased 17% to Rs 2,712 crore (US$ 511 million) in Q3-2012 from Rs 2,312 crore (US$ 435 million) in Q3-2011.
- Fee income increased 5% to Rs 1,701 crore (US$ 320 million) in Q3-2012 from Rs 1,625 crore (US$ 306 million) in Q3-2011.
- Provisions decreased 27% to Rs 341 crore (US$ 64 million) in Q3-2012 from Rs 465 crore (US$ 88 million) in Q3-2011.
ICICI Bank: Performance Review – Quarter Ended December 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts