- Consolidated profit after tax increased 29% to Rs 5,833 crore (US$ 1.1 billion) for the nine months ended December 31, 2011 (9M-2012) from Rs 4,525 crore (US$ 852 million) for the nine months ended December 31, 2010 (9M-2011).
- Standalone profit after tax increased 23% to Rs 4,563 crore (US$ 859 million) for 9M-2012 from Rs 3,699 crore (US$ 696 million) for 9M-2011.
- Standalone profit after tax increased 20% to Rs 1,728 crore (US$ 325 million) for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 (Q3-2012) from Rs 1,437 crore (US$ 271 million) for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 (Q3-2011).
- Net interest income increased 17% to Rs 2,712 crore (US$ 511 million) in Q3-2012 from Rs 2,312 crore (US$ 435 million) in Q3-2011.
- Fee income increased 5% to Rs 1,701 crore (US$ 320 million) in Q3-2012 from Rs 1,625 crore (US$ 306 million) in Q3-2011.
- Provisions decreased 27% to Rs 341 crore (US$ 64 million) in Q3-2012 from Rs 465 crore (US$ 88 million) in Q3-2011.
ICICI Bank: Performance Review – Quarter Ended December 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.