- “An Analysis to Quantify the Overall Survival (OS) Benefit of Sipuleucel-T Accounting for the Crossover in the Control Arm of the IMPACT Study,” abstract #144. General Poster Session B: Prostate Cancer (D7) from 5:05 to 6:35 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Sipuleucel-T Product Characterization Across Different Disease States of Prostate Cancer,” abstract #42. General Poster Session A: Prostate Cancer (C8) from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Patients with Localized Prostate Cancer: Immune Responses in Prostate Tumor Tissue,” abstract #181. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (B1) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
- “Evaluation of Immune Activation Following Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Subjects with Localized Prostate Cancer,” abstract #178. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (A7) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
Dendreon Announces Presentation Of PROVENGE Data At The ASCO 2012 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.