January 31, 2012 – Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ: DNDN) today announced the following PROVENGE ® data will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2012 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium (ASCO-GU), taking place February 2-4, 2012 in San Francisco, California.
- “An Analysis to Quantify the Overall Survival (OS) Benefit of Sipuleucel-T Accounting for the Crossover in the Control Arm of the IMPACT Study,” abstract #144. General Poster Session B: Prostate Cancer (D7) from 5:05 to 6:35 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Sipuleucel-T Product Characterization Across Different Disease States of Prostate Cancer,” abstract #42. General Poster Session A: Prostate Cancer (C8) from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Patients with Localized Prostate Cancer: Immune Responses in Prostate Tumor Tissue,” abstract #181. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (B1) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
- “Evaluation of Immune Activation Following Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Subjects with Localized Prostate Cancer,” abstract #178. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (A7) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
“For the past 15 years, Dendreon has been focused on changing the way that cancer is treated,” said Mark Frohlich, MD, chief medical officer. “These latest findings continue to support the overall survival benefit of PROVENGE, and its mechanism of action. They provide a strong rationale for examining PROVENGE earlier in prostate cancer.”
Abstract #144: An Analysis to Quantify the Overall Survival (OS) Benefit of Sipuleucel-T Accounting for the Crossover in the Control Arm of the IMPACT Study
The Phase 3 IMPACT trial included a crossover design that allowed patients who were randomized to the control arm and experienced disease progression the opportunity to participate in an open label Phase 2 protocol to receive APC8015F, an investigational autologous cellular immunotherapy made from cells that were cryopreserved at the time the control was manufactured. As a result, 109 out of the 171 control patients (64%) received APC8015F.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts