January 31, 2012 – Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ: DNDN) today announced the following PROVENGE ® data will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2012 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium (ASCO-GU), taking place February 2-4, 2012 in San Francisco, California.
- “An Analysis to Quantify the Overall Survival (OS) Benefit of Sipuleucel-T Accounting for the Crossover in the Control Arm of the IMPACT Study,” abstract #144. General Poster Session B: Prostate Cancer (D7) from 5:05 to 6:35 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Sipuleucel-T Product Characterization Across Different Disease States of Prostate Cancer,” abstract #42. General Poster Session A: Prostate Cancer (C8) from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Patients with Localized Prostate Cancer: Immune Responses in Prostate Tumor Tissue,” abstract #181. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (B1) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
- “Evaluation of Immune Activation Following Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Subjects with Localized Prostate Cancer,” abstract #178. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (A7) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
“For the past 15 years, Dendreon has been focused on changing the way that cancer is treated,” said Mark Frohlich, MD, chief medical officer. “These latest findings continue to support the overall survival benefit of PROVENGE, and its mechanism of action. They provide a strong rationale for examining PROVENGE earlier in prostate cancer.”
Abstract #144: An Analysis to Quantify the Overall Survival (OS) Benefit of Sipuleucel-T Accounting for the Crossover in the Control Arm of the IMPACT Study
The Phase 3 IMPACT trial included a crossover design that allowed patients who were randomized to the control arm and experienced disease progression the opportunity to participate in an open label Phase 2 protocol to receive APC8015F, an investigational autologous cellular immunotherapy made from cells that were cryopreserved at the time the control was manufactured. As a result, 109 out of the 171 control patients (64%) received APC8015F.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV