- “An Analysis to Quantify the Overall Survival (OS) Benefit of Sipuleucel-T Accounting for the Crossover in the Control Arm of the IMPACT Study,” abstract #144. General Poster Session B: Prostate Cancer (D7) from 5:05 to 6:35 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Sipuleucel-T Product Characterization Across Different Disease States of Prostate Cancer,” abstract #42. General Poster Session A: Prostate Cancer (C8) from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
- “Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Patients with Localized Prostate Cancer: Immune Responses in Prostate Tumor Tissue,” abstract #181. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (B1) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
- “Evaluation of Immune Activation Following Neoadjuvant Sipuleucel-T in Subjects with Localized Prostate Cancer,” abstract #178. General Poster Session C: Prostate Cancer (A7) from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m. PT on Friday, February 3, 2012.
Dendreon Announces Presentation Of PROVENGE Data At The ASCO 2012 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.