- Net sales for the 2012 first quarter increased 8.3 percent to $311.5 million from $287.6 million for the 2011 first quarter.
- Loss from operations for the 2012 first quarter was $2.9 million compared to a loss for the 2011 first quarter of $4.3 million. The adjusted loss from operations for the 2012 first quarter of $1.6 million also improved from an adjusted loss for the 2011 first quarter of $2.4 million.
- Net loss per share was $0.08 for the first quarter of both 2012 and 2011. The adjusted net loss per share for the 2012 first quarter was $0.07 compared to an adjusted net loss per share for the 2011 first quarter of $0.06.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the 2012 first quarter of $17.8 million was essentially flat with adjusted EBITDA for the first quarter last year.
Mueller Water Products Reports Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.