- Net sales for the 2012 first quarter increased 8.3 percent to $311.5 million from $287.6 million for the 2011 first quarter.
- Loss from operations for the 2012 first quarter was $2.9 million compared to a loss for the 2011 first quarter of $4.3 million. The adjusted loss from operations for the 2012 first quarter of $1.6 million also improved from an adjusted loss for the 2011 first quarter of $2.4 million.
- Net loss per share was $0.08 for the first quarter of both 2012 and 2011. The adjusted net loss per share for the 2012 first quarter was $0.07 compared to an adjusted net loss per share for the 2011 first quarter of $0.06.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the 2012 first quarter of $17.8 million was essentially flat with adjusted EBITDA for the first quarter last year.
Mueller Water Products Reports Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.