RLJ Lodging Trust (the “Company”) (NYSE: RLJ) today announced the 2011 tax classification of the dividend distributions made to the Company’s holders of its common shares of beneficial interest (“common shares”).
The income tax classification as expected to be reported on Form 1099-DIV for the Company’s common shares, CUSIP number 74965L101, is as follows:
|Record Date||Payment Date||Total Distribution per Share||2011 Distribution||Ordinary Taxable Dividend||Return of Capital|
The 2011 fourth quarter distribution of $0.15, which had a record date of December 31, 2011, will be a split-year distribution. For tax purposes, $0.13 will be allocated to the 2011 Form 1099-DIV and the remaining $0.02 will be allocated to the 2012 Form 1099-DIV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV