PHH Corporation (NYSE:PHH) today announced plans to release its fourth quarter 2011 results on Monday, February 6, 2012, after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, February 7, 2012, to discuss its fourth quarter 2011 results. All interested parties are welcome to participate. You can access the conference call by dialing (888) 510-1762 or (719) 457-2634 and using the conference ID 4120134 approximately 10 minutes prior to the call. The conference call will also be webcast, which can be accessed at www.phh.com/invest under webcasts and presentations.
An investor presentation of supplemental schedules will be available by visiting the Investor Relations page of PHH's website at www.phh.com/invest on February 7, 2012, prior to the start of the conference call.
A replay will be available beginning shortly after the end of the call through February 21, 2012, by dialing (888) 203-1112 or (719) 457-0820 and using conference ID 4120134, or by logging on to the Company's website.About PHH Corporation Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH Corporation is a leading provider of business process management services for the mortgage and fleet industries. Its subsidiary, PHH Mortgage, is one of the top five retail originators of residential mortgages in the United States 1, and its subsidiary, PHH Arval, is a leading fleet management services provider in the United States and Canada. PHH has more than 5,000 employees dedicated to delivering premier customer service and providing value-added solutions to its clients. 1 Inside Mortgage Finance, Copyright 2011
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV