Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income), The Monthly Dividend Company ®, (NYSE: O), today announced that it intends to redeem all 5,100,000 shares outstanding of the Company’s 7.375% Monthly Income Class D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred stock (NYSE: OprD – CUSIP no. 756109-609). The shares will be redeemed at $25 per share (par), plus accrued and unpaid dividends to the planned redemption date of March 1, 2012. The redemption agent will be Wells Fargo Shareowner Services.
Realty Income is The Monthly Dividend Company ®, a New York Stock Exchange real estate company dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. As of January 17, 2012, the Company had paid 498 consecutive monthly dividends throughout its 43-year operating history. The monthly income is supported by the cash flows from over 2,600 properties owned under long-term lease agreements with 136 regional and national retail chains and other commercial enterprises. The Company is an active buyer of net-leased properties nationwide. Additional information about the Company can be obtained from the corporate website at www.realtyincome.com.
Note to Editors: Realty Income press releases are available at no charge by calling our toll-free investor hotline number: 888-811-2001, or via the internet at http://www.realtyincome.com/invest/newsroom-library/press-releases.shtml.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV