IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE: SPF) today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. local time at the Company's corporate office at 15360 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, California 92618.
About Standard Pacific
Standard Pacific, one of the nation's largest homebuilders, has built more than 115,000 homes during its 46-year history. The Company constructs homes within a wide range of price and size targeting a broad range of homebuyers. Standard Pacific operates in many of the largest housing markets in the country with operations in major metropolitan areas in California, Florida, Arizona, the Carolinas, Texas, Colorado and Nevada. For more information about the Company and its new home developments, please visit our website at: www.standardpacifichomes.com.
Contact: Jeff McCall EVP & CFO (949) 789-1655, email@example.comSOURCE Standard Pacific Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV