WASHINGTON, Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) today announced that the control procedures for its data centers that required the certification have been found to be suitable in design and operating effectively according to Service Organization Control Reports ("SOC1"). These were prepared under Statement of Standards for Attestation Engagement No. 16 ("SSAE 16") by one of the Big 4 independent auditing firms.
"We're committed to operating our data centers and facilities at a level that meets or exceeds the highest industry and regulatory standards," said
Hossein Fateh, President and Chief Executive Officer of DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. "We will continue to obtain annual SSAE 16 reports for all future properties we develop, place in service and operate."
SSAE 16, developed by the Auditing Standards Board ("ASB") of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ("AICPA"), replaces the Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 ("SAS 70"), which was the standard used for reviewing service organization control processes for nearly two decades. SSAE 16 has been created to address some of the limitations of SAS 70 Type II audits for technology service providers.
About DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc.DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) and leading owner, developer, operator and manager of wholesale data centers. The Company's data centers are highly specialized, secure, network-neutral facilities used primarily by national and international Internet and enterprise companies to house, power and cool the computer servers that support many of their most critical business processes. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.dft.com. Christopher Warnke Manager, Investor Relations 202-478-2330 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV