MaxLinear, Inc. (NYSE:MXL), a provider of highly integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal integrated circuits for broadband communications applications, announced today that it will present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Technology & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, February 8, 2012, in Dana Point, CA. The presentation is scheduled at 2:40 PM PT and will be available live via webcast and for two weeks following at http://investors.maxlinear.com.
About MaxLinear, Inc.
MaxLinear, Inc. is a leading provider of radio frequency and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communication applications. MaxLinear is located in Carlsbad, California, and its address on the Internet is www.maxlinear.com.
MxL and the MaxLinear logo are trademarks of MaxLinear, Inc. Other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV