Vonage Holdings (VG) is a provider of communication services connecting people through broadband devices worldwide. This stock is trading up 6.2% to $2.55 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.39-$2.5552-Week Range: $2.04-$5.39 Volume: 1.77 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.76 million From a technical standpoint, VG has started to bounce big today right off its 50-day moving average of $2.40 on decent volume. This stock has also just started to trigger a breakout trade now that it's moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.51. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in VG as long as the stock closes above the 50-day and above $2.51. The next breakout trade will trigger on a move over $2.60 to $2.69 with volume. Look for volume that's near or well above 1.76 million shares. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV