Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) designs, manufactures and services ion implantation, dry strip and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips. This stock is trading up 5.8% to $1.82 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.72-$1.8752-Week Range: $1.00-$3.65 Volume: 746,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 779,242 From a technical standpoint, ACLS is spiking sharply higher today right near some previous support levels at $1.71 on decent volume. Market players should now watch for a big breakout to trigger for ACLS if this stock can manage to clear some past overhead resistance at $2.04 to $2.07 with volume. >>Goldman Sachs' 7 Semiconductor Picks Look for volume on a move above those levels that's near or well above 779,242 shares. If we get that action, then ACLS has a great chance to trade up towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $2.59 to $2.69, or possibly even higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV