Zoom Technologies (ZOOM) is engaged in design, production, marketing, sales, and support of broadband and dial-up modems, voice over Internet Protocol or (VoIP) products and services, Bluetooth wireless products, and other communication-related products. This stock is trading up 3.9% to $1.33 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.29-$1.4052-Week Range: $0.740-$5.08 Volume: 358,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 322,019 From a technical standpoint, ZOOM is trading right up against some key near-term breakout levels today on decent volume. Market players should keep an eye on ZOOM for a breakout trade if the stock can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above $1.29 to $1.35. >>5 Tech Stocks Investors Don't Know About Look for volume if we get that move that's near or above 322,019 shares. Target a run back towards $1.69 or potentially its 200-day average of $2.09 if that breakout gets triggered in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV