Charles & Colvard
Charles & Colvard (CTHR) manufactures, markets and distributes jewels and finished jewelry featuring moissanite for sale in the worldwide jewelry market. This stock is trading up 15.2% to $3.19 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.91-$3.2852-Week Range: $1.58-$3.99 Volume: 186,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 24,942 Shares of CTHR are soaring today after the company said fourth-quarter preliminary net sales increased more than 90% versus the same period last year. From a technical standpoint, CTHR has started to trigger a major breakout today now that this stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.75 to $2.85 on monster volume. Market players should now look for long biased trades as long as CTHR can close near its daily highs. The next significant overhead resistance level is $3.78 and then $3.99, so look for those levels to get tagged soon as long as CTHR continues to trend above $2.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV