Zagg (ZAGG) designs, manufactures and distributes protective coverings, audio accessories and power solutions for consumer electronic and hand-held devices under the brand names invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGaudio, and ZAGGskins. This stock is trading up 11.6% at $9.95 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.98-$9.8552-Week Range: $6.23-$17.10 Volume: 2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.1 million From a technical standpoint, ZAGG has started to spike big today back above its 50-day moving average of $9.25 on heavy volume. The stock has also started to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $9.68. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in ZAGG as long as the sock can close above the 50-day and that $9.68 level. Target a run back toward its 200-day moving average of $11.58 if we get a strong close.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV