Array BioPharma (ARRY) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases. This stock is trading up 12.5% at $2.70 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.54-$2.7052-Week Range: $1.58-$3.41 Volume: 812,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 302,574 From a technical standpoint, ARRY is gapping up strong today on monster volume and is triggering a breakout above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.54. Market players should now watch for the next breakout trade to trigger once ARRY takes out $2.87 to $2.98 with volume. Look for volume on any move above those levels that's near or above 302,574 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for ARRY to make a run at $3.20 to $3.40. I included Array in a list earlier this month of Stocks Under $10 Setting Up to Trade Higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV