China GengSheng Minerals
China GengSheng Minerals (CHGS) develops, manufactures and markets a range of industrial material products, including monolithic refractories, industrial ceramics, fracture proppants and fine precision abrasives. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $1.09 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.05-$1.1552-Week Range: $0.63-$4.25 Volume: 420,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 125,118 From a technical standpoint, CHGS is trading very close to triggering a major breakout here if the stock can manage to move above $1.19. At last check, the stock hit a daily high today of $1.15, and the volume is well above its average action. >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out Market players should now look to play the breakout if CHGS clears $1.19 soon. A high-volume move above that level should set this stock up for a run towards its 200-day moving average of $1.45, or possibly much higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV