Avalon Rare Metals
Avalon Rare Metals (AVL) is a Canada-based mineral exploration and development company. Avalon's primary focus is on rare metals and minerals, including tin, lithium, tantalum, niobium, cesium, indium, gallium, zirconium and calcium feldspar. This stock is trading up 8.9% at $3.29 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.07-$3.4052-Week Range: $2.99-$10.11 Volume: 4.5 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.1 million From a technical standpoint, AVL is spiking big today on monster volume and the stock is rapidly approaching some key breakout levels. Market players should keep an eye on AVL for a breakout trade if this stock can manage to clear some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.29 and then $3.38 with volume. Look for volume that's near or well above 1.1 million shares. At last check, the stock hit $3.40 today, so watch for AVL to close near that level or above it. If we get that action soon, then look for AVL to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance level of $3.91 or possibly much higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV