Buddy Roemer: A Florida Win for Romney 'Not Enough'
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Republican presidential hopeful Buddy Roemer said the GOP race will still be wide open after the Florida primary Tuesday, regardless if Mitt Romney wins.
Roemer said even with a Florida victory, Romney doesn't have a hold on the Republican nomination as he lost Iowa, won by a less-than-expected margin in New Hampshire and got "killed" by Gingrich in South Carolina.
|Former Louisiana Gov. Buddy Roemer is running for the GOP nomination.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV