Each of these stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The apparel and sneaker company was upgraded on Tuesday to a buy from a hold by Argus. The analysts' price target is $118.Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a report on Jan. 20 that they think the introduction of the new Nike+ FuelBand "is one more step in Nike's strategy to connect with consumers and grow market share." Shares of Nike hit a 52-week high on Tuesday of $104.94. The stock's 52-week low of $69.43 was set on March 22. TheStreet Ratings gives Nike an A+ grade with a $124.66 price target. The stock has risen 8.78% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV