- Fourth quarter net income of $673,000 for 2011 as compared to a fourth quarter loss of $453,000 for 2010. This is the Bank’s third consecutive quarterly profit in 2011.
- Total Assets at December 31, 2011 decreased to $100.4 million, a decrease of $13.6 million or 11.9% from $114.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Total Loans at December 31, 2011 decreased to $73.1 million, a decrease of $25.6 million or 25.9% from $98.7 million at December 31, 2010.
- Total Deposits at December 31, 2011 decreased to $74.3 million, a decrease of $11.7 million or 13.6% from $86.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Capital ratios of 17.4% Tier 1 Leverage Ratio, 23.7% Tier 1 Risk Based Capital Ratio, and 25.0% Total Risk Based Capital Ratio. Book value has increased to $6.13 per share at December 31, 2011.
- Allowance for loan and lease losses at 3.40% of total loans at December 31, 2011 as compared to 2.21% at December 31, 2010.
Americas United Bank Announces Results For The Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.