- Fourth quarter net income of $673,000 for 2011 as compared to a fourth quarter loss of $453,000 for 2010. This is the Bank’s third consecutive quarterly profit in 2011.
- Total Assets at December 31, 2011 decreased to $100.4 million, a decrease of $13.6 million or 11.9% from $114.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Total Loans at December 31, 2011 decreased to $73.1 million, a decrease of $25.6 million or 25.9% from $98.7 million at December 31, 2010.
- Total Deposits at December 31, 2011 decreased to $74.3 million, a decrease of $11.7 million or 13.6% from $86.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Capital ratios of 17.4% Tier 1 Leverage Ratio, 23.7% Tier 1 Risk Based Capital Ratio, and 25.0% Total Risk Based Capital Ratio. Book value has increased to $6.13 per share at December 31, 2011.
- Allowance for loan and lease losses at 3.40% of total loans at December 31, 2011 as compared to 2.21% at December 31, 2010.
Americas United Bank Announces Results For The Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.