- Fourth quarter net income of $673,000 for 2011 as compared to a fourth quarter loss of $453,000 for 2010. This is the Bank’s third consecutive quarterly profit in 2011.
- Total Assets at December 31, 2011 decreased to $100.4 million, a decrease of $13.6 million or 11.9% from $114.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Total Loans at December 31, 2011 decreased to $73.1 million, a decrease of $25.6 million or 25.9% from $98.7 million at December 31, 2010.
- Total Deposits at December 31, 2011 decreased to $74.3 million, a decrease of $11.7 million or 13.6% from $86.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Capital ratios of 17.4% Tier 1 Leverage Ratio, 23.7% Tier 1 Risk Based Capital Ratio, and 25.0% Total Risk Based Capital Ratio. Book value has increased to $6.13 per share at December 31, 2011.
- Allowance for loan and lease losses at 3.40% of total loans at December 31, 2011 as compared to 2.21% at December 31, 2010.
Americas United Bank Announces Results For The Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.