TriQuint makes radio-frequency products for communications devices, and has at least two microprocessors in the iPhone 4S, according to an iFixit teardown of the device.
In a recent research report, Craig Hallum's Anthony Stoss reiterated his buy rating and $8 price target on TriQuint, as he believes TriQuint is likely to benefit from the upcoming version of the iPhone. "Apple comprised 35% of TQNT's total 3Q11 revenue and ~50% of its Mobile revenue. Like we noted above, we think design-in chatter starting this month could provide a catalyst for shares," Stoss wrote in his research report.TriQuint has been a strong performer since 2012 started, gaining 23%, far outpacing the broader Nasdaq. TriQuint is set to report earnings on Feb. 8 for the quarter ending in December. Wall Street analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect earnings of 7 cents per share and $219.1 million in revenue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV