CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TOR Minerals International (Nasdaq: TORM), producer of synthetic titanium dioxide and color pigments, specialty aluminas, and other high performance mineral fillers, announced today that the company plans to release results for its fourth quarter and year-end 2011 after the Market closes on Thursday, February 23, 2012. Olaf Karasch, President and CEO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern, 4:00 p.m. Central, that day to discuss the company's results.
Investors and interested parties may participate in the call by dialing 877-407-8033 and referring to conference ID # 388152. A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available via the News section of the company's website, http://www.torminerals.com .
Headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas, TOR Minerals International, Inc. is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty mineral and pigment products for high performance applications with manufacturing and regional offices located in the United States, Netherlands and Malaysia.
Contact for Further Information Dave Mossberg,Three Part Advisors, LLC817 310-0051SOURCE TOR Minerals International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV