Each of these stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The iPad and iPhone maker on Tuesday named John Browett, CEO of European electronics retailer Dixons, to lead the tech giant's retail expansion.Browett will join Apple in April. He replaces Ron Johnson, who left Apple in November to run J.C. Penney. Apple's first-quarter results last week blew away expectations with $46.33 billion in revenue and profit of $13.06 billion, or $13.87 a share. Analysts anticipated about $39 billion in revenue and profit of $10.15 a share. Morgan Keegan analysts noted in a Jan. 26 report that they expect iPhone versus non-iPhone sales to become more "lopsided when Sprint's data comes out." "Non-iPhone smartphones actually decreased between Q3 and Q4 breaking a normally positive seasonal trend. To us this indicates that Apple took some subscriber share this quarter as well, and did not just benefit from iPhone fanatics upgrading," Morgan Keegan analysts wrote in the report. Shares of Apple hit a 52-week high of $458.24 on Tuesday. The stock's 52-week low of $310.50 was set on June 20. TheStreet Ratings gives Apple an A+ grade with a price target of $583.58. The stock has risen 13.05% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV