NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Aon (AON) upgraded at Morgan Stanley from Underperform to Neutral, Morgan Stanley said. $50 price target. Company is seeing better pricing trends and gaining market share.
BB&T (BBT) rated new Buy at Wunderlich. $34 price target. Company can grow both organically and through acquisitions.
CF Industries (CF) downgraded at Credit Suisse to Neutral, Credit Suisse said. New supply could cause price volatility.CF Industries upgraded at Goldman from Neutral to Buy, Goldman Sachs said. Stock was also placed on the Conviction List. $225 price target. Nitrogen story should continue to play out. Cloud Peak downgraded at Morgan Stanley from Overweight to Equal-weight, Morgan Stanley said. Utilities may soon start switching to natural gas. EQT (EQT) upgraded at Canaccord from Sell to Hold, Canaccord Genuity said. Valuation call, based on a $50 price target. Expedia (EXPE) is downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Intrepid Potash (IPI) downgraded at Goldman from Neutral to Sell, Goldman Sachs said. Company has little pricing power. Magna (MGA) downgraded at JP Morgan to Neutral, JP Morgan said. Valuation call. Nike (NKE) upgraded at Argus from Hold to Buy, Argus said. $118 price target. Company can continue to perform, despite fierce competition. ONEOK Partners (OKS) downgraded at Oppenheimer to Perform from Outperform, Oppenheimer said. Another lackluster quarter for companies focused on "dry gas." Plum Creek (PCL) downgraded at UBS to Sell from Neutral, UBS said. $36 price target. Slightly weaker than expected 4Q despite stronger volume. Potash (POT) downgraded at Goldman to Neutral, Goldman Sachs said. Valuation call, based on a $43 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV