Through their collaborative arrangement, SimVentures, HealthStream, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTM), a leading provider of learning and research solutions for the healthcare industry, and Laerdal Medical (“Laerdal”), a global leader in the provision of educational solutions for healthcare providers and educators, today announced the launch of SimManager™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application that is used for managing simulation-based training. SimManager is being debuted in San Diego, California at the International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare, which is being held January 27 – February 1, 2012. SimManager is immediately available for healthcare organizations.
“Utilization of simulation training among healthcare organizations and educational institutions is rapidly intensifying — and for good reason,” said Tor Morten Osmundsen, Chief Executive Officer of Laerdal Medical. “Simulation is unique in that it allows healthcare institutions to practice critical, lifesaving procedures in a safe, standardized, and repeatable environment. With SimManager, implementing and managing simulation programs is greatly simplified, making this powerful learning methodology easier to adopt.”
The increased focus on patient safety has stimulated a booming interest in healthcare training through simulation. Many simulation-related processes remain labor-intensive, and education managers are often already resource challenged. SimManager simplifies administrative tasks; it is a comprehensive application for managing all aspects of a simulation-based training program. Scheduling training, assigning learning activities, coordinating instructor schedules, tracking progress, delivering reports, and managing the logistics of simulation rooms and equipment are all streamlined through the use of SimManager.
Some of the specific capabilities of SimManager include:
- Ability to manage simulation rooms, equipment, instructors, and technicians
- Can track, manage, and report
- Schedule and assign simulation learning activities
- Manage simulation content
- Integrates simulation scenarios into learning curricula
- Can customize role management to create varying access levels for administrators
- Configure and schedule reports for simulator utilization and activity
- Upload and store simulator debriefing files
- Capture simulation activity on learner transcripts
- Integrates with Laerdal simulators
- Integrates with SimCenter product suite, including SimStore, SimDeveloper, and SimManager
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV