Practice Fusion Adds SVP Of Technology And VP Of Technical Operations To Executive Team
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Practice Fusion, the fastest growing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) community in the US, announced today the addition of Jonathan Malek as Senior Vice President of Technology and John Hluboky as Vice President of Technical Operations. Both positions are newly created at the company. With Practice Fusion's patient community increasing 400% in 2011 and the free EMR developing mobile platforms in 2012, aggressive hiring is essential to meeting physician demand.
"We currently have over 30 million patients on the platform and are continuing to scale rapidly," said Ryan Howard, CEO and founder of Practice Fusion. "A world-class technology team brings more than just more room to grow. With Jonathan's invaluable insight into platform architecture and John's expertise at managing infrastructure, there's big news to come from Practice Fusion in 2012."
Key facts about Jonathan Malek:
- Jonathan Malek joins as Senior Vice President of Technology
- With over 16 years in the technology sector, Malek was an original co-founder of Practice Fusion and will now focus full-time on expanding Practice Fusion's healthcare platform
- Previously, Malek was the Chief Architect and Director of Research at the Associated Press and architected core systems handling billions of transactions monthly
- John Hluboky joins as Vice President of Technical Operations
- Hluboky brings over 14 years of experience to Practice Fusion and will lead the recently created technology operations team, ensuring that users continue receiving the highest levels of service
- Most recently with McAfee, Hluboky led virtualization projects and upgrades to critical ecommerce platforms servicing 40 million McAfee customers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV