Jan. 31, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Practice Fusion, the fastest growing
Electronic Medical Record
(EMR) community in the US, announced today the addition of
as Senior Vice President of Technology and
as Vice President of Technical Operations. Both
are newly created at the company. With Practice Fusion's patient community increasing 400% in 2011 and the free EMR developing mobile platforms in 2012, aggressive hiring is essential to meeting physician demand.
"We currently have over 30 million patients on the platform and are continuing to scale rapidly," said
, CEO and founder of Practice Fusion. "A world-class technology team brings more than just more room to grow. With Jonathan's invaluable insight into platform architecture and John's expertise at managing infrastructure, there's big news to come from Practice Fusion in 2012."
Key facts about Jonathan Malek:
Key facts about John Hluboky:
- Jonathan Malek joins as Senior Vice President of Technology
- With over 16 years in the technology sector, Malek was an original co-founder of Practice Fusion and will now focus full-time on expanding Practice Fusion's healthcare platform
- Previously, Malek was the Chief Architect and Director of Research at the Associated Press and architected core systems handling billions of transactions monthly
About Jonathan Malek
- John Hluboky joins as Vice President of Technical Operations
- Hluboky brings over 14 years of experience to Practice Fusion and will lead the recently created technology operations team, ensuring that users continue receiving the highest levels of service
- Most recently with McAfee, Hluboky led virtualization projects and upgrades to critical ecommerce platforms servicing 40 million McAfee customers
As Chief Architect and Director of Research at The Associated Press, Malek oversaw the IT architecture of the world's oldest and largest news network. AP news is seen by more than half the world's population each day, translating to billions of transactions every month. Malek ensured the reliability and scalability of the AP's IT architecture while working to expand its digital presence. At Practice Fusion, Malek will be guiding the company's continued growth while finding new opportunities for innovation in areas like mobile technology and device connectivity.