- $5.9 million in contracts for four new, conventional (non-nuclear) full-scope plant simulators at facilities in Saudi Arabia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. These projects will be executed over the next 12-24 months;
- $2.1 million in nuclear projects, including a major simulator modification for an existing domestic customer, the sale of 3D Visualization and VPanel solutions, and contracted training programs for domestic nuclear utilities;
- $0.8 million in contracts for the process industry, including computer based learning modules, as well as customized and generic simulators for petrochemical refining, and nuclear waste processing customers; and
- $1.3 million in engineering services and training contracts consisting of awards to GSE TAS Engineering Consultants by a variety of customers throughout Europe, and the sale of GSE’s Generic Pressurized Water Reactor (GPWR) and Instructor-led training services to a university in the UK and a US nuclear utility, respectively.
GSE Systems Announces $10.1 Million In New Orders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.