- $5.9 million in contracts for four new, conventional (non-nuclear) full-scope plant simulators at facilities in Saudi Arabia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. These projects will be executed over the next 12-24 months;
- $2.1 million in nuclear projects, including a major simulator modification for an existing domestic customer, the sale of 3D Visualization and VPanel solutions, and contracted training programs for domestic nuclear utilities;
- $0.8 million in contracts for the process industry, including computer based learning modules, as well as customized and generic simulators for petrochemical refining, and nuclear waste processing customers; and
- $1.3 million in engineering services and training contracts consisting of awards to GSE TAS Engineering Consultants by a variety of customers throughout Europe, and the sale of GSE’s Generic Pressurized Water Reactor (GPWR) and Instructor-led training services to a university in the UK and a US nuclear utility, respectively.
GSE Systems Announces $10.1 Million In New Orders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.