5 Stocks With Upgrades: LCC, ARRS, PKI, NWL, LII
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These five stocks received upgrades from TheStreet Ratings on Tuesday: US Airways (LCC), Arris Group (ARRS), PerkinElmer (PKI), Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) and Lennox International (LII).
In other recent news, US Airways reached a tentative agreement with the Association of Flight Attendants on Jan. 27.The company last week reported fourth-quarter profit excluding net special charges of $21 million, or 13 cents a share, a decrease from profit of $28 million, or 17 cents, a year earlier. "Better than expected mainline passenger revenue was the main driver of the beat, with mainline passenger revenue of $2,054M 3.7% above our $1,981M forecast on 2.8% higher ASMs (capacity) and 1% better PRASM (Passenger Revenue per ASM, or unit revenue)," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a report on Monday. Shares of US Airways were upgraded to a hold from a sell by TheStreet Ratings. US Airways receives a C- grade from the TheStreet Ratings. The stock closed Monday at $8.52.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV