Building on its reputation as a top technology employer, GlobalSCAPE, Inc. (NYSE Amex: GSB), a developer of secure information exchange solutions, was named to Texas Monthly Magazine’s 2012 list of “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” for the second year in a row.
“Making GlobalSCAPE a desirable place of employment is a priority for our leadership team,” says Jim Morris, GlobalSCAPE CEO. “Innovative thinking and groundbreaking products come from great people, and we remain committed to attracting and retaining strong talent to drive our business forward.”
In the past 12 months, San Antonio-based GlobalSCAPE has been recognized as a top workplace by the San Antonio Express-News and the San Antonio Business Journal, and last June, GlobalSCAPE was named one of Computerworld Magazine’s “Best Places to Work in IT.”
Consisting of 100 companies of varying sizes across the state, Texas Monthly’s list of “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in Texas, benefiting the state's economy, its workforce and businesses. To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- At least 15 employees working in Texas
- For-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Publicly or privately held business
- Facility in the state of Texas
- In business a minimum of 1 year
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV