Centerstate Banks Of Florida Inc. Stock Upgraded (CSFL)
- CENTERSTATE BANKS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, CENTERSTATE BANKS INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.19 versus -$0.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.32 versus -$0.19).
- The gross profit margin for CENTERSTATE BANKS INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.40%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -6.20% is in-line with the industry average.
- CSFL, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 2.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.9%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- CSFL has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.54% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $13.64 million or 5.46% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts