Datawatch Corporation Stock Upgraded (DWCH)
- DWCH's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 50.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- DWCH has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, DWCH has a quick ratio of 1.74, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 125.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 165.43% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DWCH should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 163.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.23 million to $0.60 million.
- The gross profit margin for DATAWATCH CORP is currently very high, coming in at 80.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, DWCH's net profit margin of 9.60% significantly trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts