- Increased brightness. The new Clarity LED Series displays are up to 30% brighter than comparable LED-illuminated displays. Advanced LED components and an optimized light engine provide a sharp and vibrant image, even in control rooms with higher ambient light.
- Enhanced color uniformity. Improved light collection and optics deliver excellent color uniformity. Consistency across the full spectrum of colors creates a more seamless and immersive visual experience.
- Broad product line. The new line includes seven models that vary in size and resolution, but share the same advanced architecture and design. New to Planar’s line-up is the Clarity c50HD-LED offering a 50” diagonal, high-brightness and full-HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and the Clarity c80RP-LED offering Planar’s largest rear-projection display (80”) for efficiently creating large-area video walls.
- Planar unique features. The new displays incorporate Planar’s unique capabilities like Clarity NaturalColor™ Optimizations for application-specific color spaces and Set it and Forget it™ (SiFi) Auto Color and Brightness for maintaining balanced video walls over time.
Clarity LED Series (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.