- Increased brightness. The new Clarity LED Series displays are up to 30% brighter than comparable LED-illuminated displays. Advanced LED components and an optimized light engine provide a sharp and vibrant image, even in control rooms with higher ambient light.
- Enhanced color uniformity. Improved light collection and optics deliver excellent color uniformity. Consistency across the full spectrum of colors creates a more seamless and immersive visual experience.
- Broad product line. The new line includes seven models that vary in size and resolution, but share the same advanced architecture and design. New to Planar’s line-up is the Clarity c50HD-LED offering a 50” diagonal, high-brightness and full-HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and the Clarity c80RP-LED offering Planar’s largest rear-projection display (80”) for efficiently creating large-area video walls.
- Planar unique features. The new displays incorporate Planar’s unique capabilities like Clarity NaturalColor™ Optimizations for application-specific color spaces and Set it and Forget it™ (SiFi) Auto Color and Brightness for maintaining balanced video walls over time.
Clarity LED Series (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.