Today at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2012, Planar Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLNR), a global leader in digital display technology, launched an expanded line-up of rear-projection LED-lit video wall displays that deliver a new industry standard in visual performance.
Designed for mission-critical control rooms, the new Clarity™ LED Series displays feature next-generation LED engine technology with enhanced brightness and exceptional uniformity so that the video wall appears more seamless for any control room application, including military, energy, transportation, security and surveillance and visualization. The Clarity LED Series offers a larger range of display sizes and resolutions in order to precisely fit the design requirements of more control rooms. The new displays support all leading image processing solutions and have been optimized to work with Planar’s Indisys™ Management Suite (IMS) 2.0, which features the new Indisys Desktop Service for network-based visual collaboration.
“We are pleased to build on our tradition of bringing unique and compelling solutions to the world’s most demanding and mission-critical control room environments,” said Steve Seminario, senior director of product marketing for Planar Systems. “The new Clarity LED Series displays and IMS 2.0 software represent Planar’s ongoing commitment to helping control room customers optimize their environment and work more productively.”
Clarity LED Series new features include:
- Increased brightness. The new Clarity LED Series displays are up to 30% brighter than comparable LED-illuminated displays. Advanced LED components and an optimized light engine provide a sharp and vibrant image, even in control rooms with higher ambient light.
- Enhanced color uniformity. Improved light collection and optics deliver excellent color uniformity. Consistency across the full spectrum of colors creates a more seamless and immersive visual experience.
- Broad product line. The new line includes seven models that vary in size and resolution, but share the same advanced architecture and design. New to Planar’s line-up is the Clarity c50HD-LED offering a 50” diagonal, high-brightness and full-HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and the Clarity c80RP-LED offering Planar’s largest rear-projection display (80”) for efficiently creating large-area video walls.
- Planar unique features. The new displays incorporate Planar’s unique capabilities like Clarity NaturalColor™ Optimizations for application-specific color spaces and Set it and Forget it™ (SiFi) Auto Color and Brightness for maintaining balanced video walls over time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV