Planar Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLNR), a global leader in digital display technology, unveiled its latest breakthrough in professional 3D visualization and full-HD large format video wall technology at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2012.
Clarity™ Matrix 3D, the industry’s thinnest, most visually accurate 3D LCD video wall system, will be the main attraction at Planar’s ISE booth (#3A82), demonstrating the technology’s many advances, including:
- Stereoscopic Visualization. With advanced optics on the surface of the LCD, the Matrix 3D delivers exceptional 3D visualization, flicker-free images and superior contrast and brightness over a wider viewing area than other 3D technologies.
- Hassle-free glasses. Unlike the active-shutter glasses required to view competing 3D video wall and projection technologies, Clarity Matrix 3D’s passive glasses reduce eye strain, weigh less and don’t require batteries. They are also significantly less expensive than active-shutter glasses.
- Ultra-thin profile. The Clarity Matrix design features the EasyAxis™ mounting system and off-board electronics that reduce the install depth to a just 3.6 inches/93 mm – a fraction of the space required by rear-projection video walls and none of the room lighting compromises of front projectors.
3D simulation for Professional Labs and Meeting Rooms
The Clarity Matrix 3D’s 46-inch LCD panels can be tiled to create large, virtually seamless video walls, ideal for individual or group data visualization, molecular modeling, oil and gas exploration, architectural renderings and broadcast production.“The Clarity Matrix 3D LCD Video Wall System is changing the way we learn and communicate ideas,” said Jason Leigh of the University of Illinois at Chicago’s Electronic Visualization Library. The university has used Planar 3D technology to create a 20-foot-long, floor-to-ceiling 3D video wall in a teaching and research facility on campus. “All students and faculty need to do is attach a laptop and put on a pair of inexpensive glasses to gain a whole new perspective on the subject matter they’re studying. Sharing and collaborative analysis of images has never been simpler or more enlightening.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV