- Stereoscopic Visualization. With advanced optics on the surface of the LCD, the Matrix 3D delivers exceptional 3D visualization, flicker-free images and superior contrast and brightness over a wider viewing area than other 3D technologies.
- Hassle-free glasses. Unlike the active-shutter glasses required to view competing 3D video wall and projection technologies, Clarity Matrix 3D’s passive glasses reduce eye strain, weigh less and don’t require batteries. They are also significantly less expensive than active-shutter glasses.
- Ultra-thin profile. The Clarity Matrix design features the EasyAxis™ mounting system and off-board electronics that reduce the install depth to a just 3.6 inches/93 mm – a fraction of the space required by rear-projection video walls and none of the room lighting compromises of front projectors.
Clarity Matrix 3D Video Wall (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.