Updated from 4:59 p.m. ET with the latest share prices and information about Baidu.com, McKesson, and Align Technology.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of RadioShack (RSH) fell sharply in late trades on Monday after the electronics retailer gave a below-consensus profit outlook for its fiscal fourth quarter because of margin weakness stemming from its business with Sprint (S).
Fort Worth, Texas-based RadioShack now sees earnings of 11 to 13 cents a share for the December-ended period on sales of $1.39 billion, well below the current average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters for a profit of 37 cents a share on sales of $1.35 billion.
The company said it sees consolidated gross profit as a percentage of sales coming in at 35% for the quarter, down from 41% in the same period a year earlier.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV