COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its ongoing commitment to increasing shareholder value, Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) announced today a 25% increase in its regular annual dividend to $1.00 per share, from $0.80 per share previously. The company also announced the declaration of its regular quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share payable on March 9, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Feb. 24, 2012. This is the company's 149th consecutive quarterly dividend.
ABOUT LIMITED BRANDS: Limited Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international company. The company operates 2,639 specialty stores in the United States and its brands are sold in more than 600 company-operated and franchised additional locations world-wide. The company's products are also available online at www.VictoriasSecret.com, www.BathandBodyWorks.com, www.HenriBendel.com and www.LaSenza.com.
Limited Brands b-roll footage of stores is available through our
SOURCE Limited Brands, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV