SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost, one of the largest banks headquartered in Texas, received a record 21 Greenwich Excellence Awards for small-business and middle-market banking, the highest number awarded from Greenwich Associates, a provider of research-based strategy management services for financial professionals.
This is the seventh consecutive year that Frost has been recognized in the Greenwich Associates study of business banking customers and the first year that Frost received 21 awards, up from 17 last year. The Greenwich Excellence Awards reflect distinguished service and performance in serving small businesses and middle-market firms.
"What makes these Greenwich Excellence awards so special is that they are the result of interviews with our business customers, who have told Greenwich Associates they appreciate our value proposition and our commitment to great service," said Dick Evans, chairman and CEO of Frost. "It is a validation of the way we have been doing business and taking care of customers in Texas for 144 years."In both middle-market and small-business banking, Frost was recognized as a national winner for:
- Overall Satisfaction
- Financial Stability
- Relationship Manager Performance
- Treasury Management Overall Satisfaction
- Website Performance
- Treasury Management Customer Service
- Treasury Management Accuracy of Operations
- Treasury Management Product Capabilities
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV