Facebook certainly has a huge reach, with over 800 million active users, and more than half of them logging in daily, either via the website or through mobile apps. Despite becoming the world's number one social networking site, though, no one knows exactly how profitable Facebook is.
|Is Facebook worth $100 billion? Vote in our poll and let us know.|
There have been rumors that the company has close to $4 billion in annual revenue, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV