5. China CGame (CCGM)
Company Profile: China CGame, formerly known as China Architectural Engineering, provides massively multiplayer online role-playing games, or MMORPGs, in China.China CGame is another Chinese stock that saw a breakout on Jan. 24, more than doubling in value without any easily identifiable catalyst. Share Price: 40 cents (Jan. 27) 2012 Total Return: 135% Analyst Ratings: No analyst currently follows China CGame. TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" rating on China CGame.
4. Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Company Profile: Israel-based Rosetta Genomics is a microRNA genomics company, focused on developing bioinformatics tools for miRNA gene detection. Shares of Rosetta Genomics held around 25 cents for most of January before jumping close to 70 cents on Jan. 26, a day before the company announced debt financing of $1.75 million. Share Price: 44 cents (Jan. 27) 2012 Total Return: 144% Analyst Ratings: The last (and only) rating still on Rosetta Genomics came in November when Rodman & Renshaw maintained its "market perform" ranking. The firm, however, does not have a price target on the stock. TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" rating on Rosetta.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts